Executive Development Programme in General Management
- Batch: 4
- Duration: 1 Year
- Class Start: Sunday, 23 April 2023
- Class Timings: Sundays from 10.00 a.m. to 01.15 p.m. IST
- Acquire Critical Management
- Unveil & Sharpen
the Entrepreneur in You
- Become a Leader
in General Management
About EPGP in HR Management
The Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in HR Management is a two-year master degree program offered in a blended mode vide a combination of the live synchronous session delivered to device and face-to-face classes organized on campus. The objective of the programme is to impart comprehensive and contemporary education on people strategies and HR competencies to junior, middle, and senior-level HR practitioners, aspiring HR professionals, and entrepreneurs seeking to develop and demonstrate capabilities that are relevant to the present-day demands of the business.
Why You Should Enrol for this Course
Personalized Career Support Services
6-month-long individualized and personalized career support services offered by a global leader in Career Transitioning, Talent Management, and Leadership Development, tailored to suit your specific career progression aspirations.
Access to an Exclusive Startup Bootcamp
Exclusive access to a self-paced course in Entrepreneurship and world-class mentorship to help crystalize and accelerate startup ideas – for participants inclined to explore an entrepreneurial pathway. Fast track acceleration support for select start-ups to be provided by INDIA ACCELERATOR.
Experience the Campus
Two Campus Immersion modules of 3 days each, at the commencement of the second term and at the culmination of the program, that provide participants with an opportunity to experience the campus, meet the faculty, and network with fellow participants.
Certificate of Completion
Opportunity to earn a certificate of completion from IIM Raipur.
Gain Executive Alumni Status
Participants successfully completing the programme, will qualify for Executive Alumni status from IIM Raipur
In-depth Exposure of Emerging Themes
Special focus on emerging themes such as Digital Economy, Industry 4.0, and Entrepreneurship.
Acquire 360-Degree Approach of Management
Rounded coverage of both traditional and contemporary aspects of business management.
Gain Hands-on Experience
Exposure to Data Analytics with Hands-on experience using MS Excel, R, etc.
What are the differentiating features of this course?
Live and Synchronous Learning
Learn through live online interactive sessions. No isolated learning experience
Learn from anywhere and on your own device
No expensive and time-consuming software/hardware installations required
One Platform Multiple Solutions
Access all study material and learning aids from within the LMS
Grow Your Network
Network with peers and interact with faculty real-time
Access to Recorded Sessions
Request “On Demand” access to the recorded session
Convenient weekend schedules to suit working professionals
Who Should Attend
Senior HR executives poised to advance to leadership positions such as CHRO or HR Heads and who seek to play a significant role in the achievement of long term strategic goals in their organization.
Middle level HR professionals with people management responsibilities seeking to deepen their knowledge of issues that are sector specific and who are being groomed for larger organizational level responsibilities.
Seasoned HR practitioners who are interested in gaining comprehensive and contemporary understanding of various aspects of HR management.
Experienced HR Managers faced with managing new age realities like digital transformation, gigeconomy, multigenerational workforce, workforce management during crisis etc.
Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs who are keen to gain structured knowledge of a start-up journey understand people dynamics and its contribution to a successful business.
Functional managers who are interested in making a career shift into the HR domain
What will you learn in this course? Send Me PDF
Management and Business Economics
- Introduction to Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Environment
- Basics of Statistics
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Mining
- Analytics in Decision Making
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Institutions & Markets
Highlights of Management (3 days On Campus)
- Emerging Trends
- Managerial Communication
- Business Decision Making
- Spreadsheet Modelling and Simulation
- Marketing Management Fundamentals
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Consumer Behavior & Market research
- Digital Marketing
OB and HRM
- Organization Behaviour
- Leadership & Change Management
- People & Performance Management
- HR Analytics
- Business Models & Industry Analysis
- Core Competence and Competition
- Corporate Strategies and Internationalization
- Strategic Planning and Execution
Operations and SCM
- Operations Strategy
- Project Management
- Total Quality & Lean Management
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
Industry Applications and Valedictory (3 days On Campus)
- 3 Days On Campus
On Campus Sessions
- The dates for both the On Campus sessions to be held at IIM Raipur will be communicated in due course. Attendance to the on-campus module is MANDATORY for all participants. The on-campus modules are subjected to the condition
Need help? Talk to our counsellors
Thursday – 07.30 p.m. to 10.45 p.m. IST
Saturday – 05.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. IST
Sundays – 09.30 a.m. to 02.30 p.m. IST
Further in person classes will be held on campus during the scheduled campus visits. The programme will commence with the first campus visit on 28 May 2023. The dates of the second on-campus immersion sessions will be scheduled towards the culmination of the programme and will be communicated in due course. Attendance to the On-Campus module is MANDATORY for all participants.
Career Support Services
- Individualized and personalized services to suit your specific needs
- Focussed career support services across 6 months
- Leverage 1 on 1 mentorship to chart your own career progression path
- Job Search Support to link your profile to available opportunities
Holistic Career Coaching
- Uncover your values, career interests & development areas
- Leverage industry & role insights Access
RightEverywhere (Digital Platform)
- Leverage tools & comprehensive guidance
- Access to more than 3500 behavioral, managerial, leadership & functional courses
Rigorous Job Search Support
- Group job search support for 3 months
- Possibility of working in your dream organization
Participants with an entrepreneurial interest and who want to gain deeper knowledge of setting up a business can access a structured self-paced course designed across 3 modules with a well-defined pathway and live individual mentor reviews as progressive milestones.
Module 1 : Solution Design
- Introduction Proof
- Being an Entreprenuer Elevator
- Generating a Great Idea Marketing
- Design Thinking Starting
Module 2 : Market Testing
- Proof of Concept
- Elevator Pitching
- Marketing & Business Planning Putting
- Starting Your Business - Lean Canvas
Module 3 : Business Building
Submit to India Accelerator
- Legal Considerations
- Creating a Pitch Deck
- Putting a Team Together
- Working in a Team
- Leading a Team
- Entrepreneurship Game
Participants successfully navigating all 3 modules of the course along with their respective start up idea will be able to submit the same to India Accelerator. Select start up ideas duly assessed to have adequate potential will be provided “Fast track” acceleration support by India Accelerator, one of the largest start up accelerators in the country.
The program Fee is
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|Make payments as per Instalment structure provided below:
||Make a down payment of INR 40000 + GST and avail loan on the remaining INR 2,21,840||Make full payment of INR 2,69,040/- upfront.|
The program Fee is
- Caution deposit amount which will be refunded at the end of the programme, if no charges are incurred against it.
- Boarding/lodging charges during the 2 campus immersion sessions.
- eBooks and other online study material for the programme
- Alumni Fees
Fee Does Not Include
- Application Fee of Rs.2500/- to be paid at the time of online registration.
- Actual travel expenses incurred by participants for the 2 campus immersion sessions.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and subsequently clearing the online personal interview after due validation of required documentation will be extended an offer to enrol into this programme.
Who can enrol for this course?
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country
- Minimum of at least 3 years of work experience
What documents do I need to submit to secure admission into this course?
- Passport size photograph
- Photo Id Proof (PAN card, Aadhar Card, Driving license etc.)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving license, Rent Agreement etc.)
- Copy of Degree Certificate or Marksheet of last semester as available.
- Declaration of details of work experience as mandated
Following criteria will be used for the initial screening of candidates:
- Academic performance at senior secondary level.
- Academic performance at Bachelors’ level or equivalent.
- Composite score for work experience varies on the basis of experience of the candidate as on 31st May, 2023.
- Diversity factor to be considered only when the prospective candidate is a woman or belongs to non-engineering background.
Online Personal Interview
All candidates clearing the screening process will be required to appear before a panel for an online personal interview. Candidates will be evaluated on 5 parameters namely, Richness of Industry Experience, Communication Skills, Leadership Aptitude, Team Spirit and Ethical Orientation.
The final selection of candidates for enrolment into the programme is based on a composite score, computed based on two parameters, viz., Personal Interview (50%) and Candidate Profile (50%). The detail of weightages assigned to each parameter is as listed below.
Admission Fees and Financing
|The programme fee includes the following:||
|How can I reach out to the admissions office?|
|You can email the Admissions Office at email@example.com or call your Programme Advisor or Admissions Manager.|
|What is the Fee for this programme?||Indian participants will need to pay INR 2,28,000 + GST, i.e. a total of INR 2,69,040 as programme fee. Participants residing outside India will be required to pay USD 4500 as programme fees.|
|Is there any loan or financial assistance option that I can avail of?||Yes, Edureka HigherED has tied up with financial service providers. Should you require any assistance with financial loans, our Programme Advisor/Admission Manager will be happy to support you with the guidelines for the same. However, the decision to grant the loan will depend on the adequacy of the documents submitted and will be at the sole discretion of the respective financing agency/bank. The loan itself will be based on a mutual agreement exclusively between you and the financing agency/bank and Edureka HigherEd will have no role whatsoever in this financing arrangement between the two parties. In order to proceed with the loan, you will need to complete your online registration with Edureka HigherEd, pay the specified down payment and share the necessary documents for validation.|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Application with
Application Fee of Rs.2500
|Online Personal Interview||Will be communicated over mail|
|Selection Result Declaration||21 April - 27 April 2023|
|Offer Acceptance||27 April - 03 May 2023|
|Fee Payment and Registration||18 May 2023|
|Class Commencement||28 May 2023 (On Campus)|
Note: *The above-mentioned dates are subject to change if required. Only those candidates who have been shortlisted for admission into the programme subsequent to the personal interview will be intimated by email, of the same along with all other relevant details.
Assessment & Award
The actual certificate might slightly differ from the
Certificate of completion for participants successfully passing the evaluation criteria. Certification of participation for participant only meeting the requisite attendance criteria.
About Edureka HigherEd
Call us for any query
Experts Available 24 x 7